In order to follow the Church’s established financial guidelines, if you need to be reimbursed for expenses incurred on behalf of the Church, please use either one of the attached Expense Claim Form.
Please ensure that:-
- the name of department is clearly written on the top (so I know where to allocate the expense);
- your name is printed on the form and also sign the form
- Your banking, ie account name; BSB & Account #, are clearly written on the form (only required for the first EFT )
- the head of department indicates their approval by signing the form (this is a church requirement ) and
- if the amount is outside your departments budget, please discuss this with the admin team leader (Craig Beams: firstname.lastname@example.org ), before incurring the expense.
- all supporting documents to the form (eg tax invoices, receipts, etc). are attached to the form
- Email, post or hand the form to me.
If you are the dept head and you have instructed one of your team to purchase something on behalf of the church, please forward this email with the forms, to them.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the treasurer , Margaret Dines, phone 03 8711 3468; mobile 0403 854 312; email email@example.com