Jesus loves the little children (Matthew 19:14), and so do we at Wantirna church! Children are a precious gift from God, entrusted to the care of parents, family, communities of faith and society-at-large. We ensure a variety of programs for children each week and we are intentional about protecting them. Find out more by clicking the links below.
– We are committed to providing a safe environment for all our children; we do this through the Victorian Government’s Working With Children Check and also through AdSafe. Please click here for more
– Sabbath School runs from 9.30am to 10.40am every Saturday. There is something for kids of all ages! Please click here for more info
– Pathfinders run periodically on a Saturday afternoon, and the group goes away on camps and all sorts of other fun things on weekends from time to time! Similar to Scouts, Pathfinders get to participate in all sorts of activities, in addition to of course learning about a loving God. The age group for this is from 10-15. Please click here for more info
– Adventurers run monthly on a Saturday afternoon and caters for kids aged 4-9. There’s a time for song and activities, as well as Bible-based learning fun! Please click for more info
– The Little Steps playgroup meets each Tuesday morning from 9:30am till 11:30am during school term for pre-school children. Please click for more info
Children are of course invited to join their parents during the church worship service where there will be a children’s story for them. Twice a year, we have a special Children’s Worship Program where the kids basically run the entire church service!
Please feel free to contact our Children’s Ministries leader for more information:
Nicole McMahon – 0407 920037 | email@example.com